Elemental Yin Yang Yoga: A Practice To Fuel Your Life
Are you a yoga instructor who wants to offer more variety and richness to your classes?
Perhaps you are a yoga student seeking a new approach to your practice.
In Elemental Yin Yang Yoga, author Erin Aquin blends the wisdom of the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine with yoga into a simple, yet powerful path for both yoga teachers and students.
Discover a new combination of these ancient traditions that will fuel your life and enhance your well-being beyond your mat and into your life.
By practicing Elemental Yin Yang Yoga you will:
- Deepen your connection with body and spirit
- Enhance your understanding of human behaviour and the different Elemental constitutions
- Prosper from the wisdom of the natural world around you
- Paperback: 180 pages
- Publisher: Emergence Education; 1 edition (October 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0996928553
- ISBN-13: 978-0996928557
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces